Saturday, August 20, 2011

4 MORE CRUISES!!!!

Yes that's right folks.  4 more cruises and I am done with this chapter in my life.  It has been a strange and trying and sometimes exciting experience, but I am looking forward to getting home and resuming my 'normal' life.  DCW will be back in just over 19 days!  Jesse and I have been in constant communication discussing the future of DCW and it is looking both bright and exciting.  Hopefully corporate will endorse the show's continuation and we will all have our 'jobs' when I get home.  Are you all just waiting on the edge of your seats or what??  Keep checking in over the coming weeks for updates and a possible comeback date for the show.  Thanks for all the continued support and thoughts while I have been at sea.  I'm looking forward to getting my land-legs back and we'll see ya soon! - Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment