Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Randy Update/ America....Fuck Yeah!

So I have pretty much fully adjusted to life on the ship now.  With the exception of playing the SAME songs every night and the crowds and shows all running together into a mesh of pure boredom, the rest of it has become a temporary home for me.  I have somewhere around 65 days left, not that i'm counting.  :)  I have made tons of great friends that i will remember and try and keep in touch with for the rest of my life.  I have been drinking more than ever, but balancing that off with a healthy diet and lots of exercise.  Not too much else to do during the day but get in the gym.  And not too much to do at night besides drink.  It's all about balance.  Jesse has been sending me emails with the most brilliant rants and i hope to share some of my favorites on the show when i return.  I hope some of you are actually checking in from time to time and that we can get the show back up and running the instant i am home.  We port in Galveston, TX .  We do 2 five day cruises and a 4 day cruise in a 2 week cycle and start all over again, porting in TX between.  On the 5 day cruises we go to Progresso, Mexico and Cozumel, Mexico, and on the 4 day just Cozumel.  My favorite spot is a bar called the No Name Bar in Cozumel.  They have a pool and a dock you can jump into the ocean from.  Clear blue beautiful Carribean ocean.  ahhhhh....The No Name Bar also has a wall you can jump from that is about 15 feet up and fun as hell.  It is a small miracle that neither myself nor any of my drunken ship mates have killed themselves yet, but until then it's a blast.  Well, that's about all for now.  I hope everyone is well and happy and counting the days until the return of DCW!  - Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment